SOLD Sahara Reno hotstamps & plaques (Price Reduced) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greykin

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Up for sale is my 1000 chip and 50 plaque limit set. Chips are '78 Sahara Reno $1 hotstamps and the plaques are 82mm x 57mm MSK reproduction Sahara $20's from @Apache:
There's not a lot of color in this set, but in-person it looks classy AF in my humble opinion. The set has been felted maybe 3 or 4 times, but the chips are all still sharp cornered and the plaques still look new. If bought as a set, both the chip racks and the Matsui plaque box are included. Chip racks are your standard Chinese knock-offs so there's a bit of wiggle room in each barrel. (Chipco racks were too tight and I felt like I was going to damage some of the chips in them)

*One thing to keep in mind about the chips is that they are 45 years old so the brass flecks visible in the edge of the chips have some oxidation...basically they look like little green flecks rather than little bronze flecks...I'd imagine that they could be cleaned up, but I never tried as I think they give the chips some character. Honestly I owned these chips for months before I even noticed...but I just wanted any potential buyers to be aware in the spirit of full disclosure.

If this doesn't sell as a set in the next 2 or 3 days I'll post per-rack & plaque split pricing...so feel free to get your "dibs if split" comments in early. If this goes to splits, then chip racks will not be included and the Matsui plaque box will only be included if someone buys them all.

Price for the set is $1400 + shipping
Price for the set is $1300 shipped

Current Status:
SOLD: 2 racks ==> @rusmon
SOLD: 4 racks ==> @Lee4711
SOLD: 1 rack ==> Local sale outside of PCF
SOLD: 20 plaques ==> @Meathooke
SOLD: 30 plaques & 3 racks

3 racks of chips and 30 plaques are still available

Split pricing is now in effect:
Chips = $90 per rack plus shipping
Plaques = $7.25 each plus shipping

Chips =
$85 per rack plus shipping
Plaques = $7.00 each plus shipping
If you buy all the racks and plaques at this new price, I'll cover the shipping

LS1.jpg

LS2.jpg

LS3.jpg
LS4.jpg

The Fine Print:
-I will generally respect dibs order, but larger purchases will usually be prioritized over smaller. If you want a couple barrels while someone else wants the whole rack, well...it is what it is.
-Paypal FF - this is the way. If you really want PPGS we can go down that road but the 3% is on you.
-Shipping will be actual cost for USPS flat rate mailers. (within CONUS)
-I'll ship internationally if you want, but insane shipping costs belong to the buyer and my responsibility for the chips ends when I hand them to the shipper.
-Pictured Chipco chip racks are not included in the sale. If you buy a rack of chips or more they'll come in Warneke boxes...if you buy barrels they'll probably come in bubble pack & padded envelopes.
-In general, just don't be a dick. We're all in this for fun...if there's something you don't like about my sales then simply move on. There's plenty to choose from here on PCF.

Last edited:
Since i'm 2e backup on the plaques, I will gladly retract my interest

GLWS

Good god...look at those gorgeous LGK hot stamped fracs. If I could find those I'd just keep these and build a sexy neopolitan ice-cream vintage micro-stakes set.
/drool o_O
I’ve only ever seen/found a handful of the 25¢…and gave up pretty quickly. Lol

Those plaques are beautiful.....still figuring out a way to justify needing them :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That being said, I may be interested in a few racks if split

I really hate to split this set up, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
OP updated with split pricing...PM'ing those who posted their split interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom