Run of the Mill Yes; Can Anyone Identify? (1 Viewer)

merkong

Flush
Reaction score
I’ve seen these at like Poker Store or one of the retailers but can’t recall who or where.

Bueller?

IMG_6500.jpeg

Thanks in advance.

merkong

From other PCF threads it seems they were manufactured in mid 2000s as imitations of next gen chips. Would be surprised if they were being sold by a vendor, rather than second hand listings.

My very first chips...worse than dice or plugged plastics.
Lol

That’s a mouthful. And actually, dice chips did get us to where are today, shuffle well, and stack like bricks.

I knew I seen these somewhere but couldn’t remember where.

From other PCF threads it seems they were manufactured in mid 2000s as imitations of next gen chips. Would be surprised if they were being sold by a vendor, rather than second hand listings.
I love Next gen chips. Iwant to build a Lucky Bee cash set. I have a rack of blacks.

Aside from a couple of hoarders they’re nowhere to be found.

I love Next gen chips. Iwant to build a Lucky Bee cash set. I have a rack of blacks.

Aside from a couple of hoarders they’re nowhere to be found.
Trouble is Lucky Bees are awesome...but weigh 12grams each......shipping costs more than there worth (approximately 0.25-0.30cents each). So its near impossible to sell the set for what they are worth given shipping costs these days and other options that could be shipped for the same amount. As for lowering the price to make a sale.....Why? they are awesome chips and it would be a shame to simply dump them.

1715804058494.png

Trouble is Lucky Bees are awesome...but weigh 12grams each......shipping costs more than there worth (approximately 0.25-0.30cents each). So its near impossible to sell the set for what they are worth given shipping costs these days and other options that could be shipped for the same amount. As for lowering the price to make a sale.....Why? they are awesome chips and it would be a shame to simply dump them.

View attachment 1329168
buyers can pay shipping

View attachment 1329168
I use flat rate boxes from USPS. If it fits it ships. We all use them.

These were my first chips…I was so proud of them. 2002…living on a $865 a month stipend in Binghamton NY. I honestly don’t even remember selling them.

Do you have any other colors?
no, I use to host a 5/10 limit hold'em game, I think I had some white ones but have since lost them. I wouldn't mind some black or yellows to go with it, I keep a look out.

I find it odd that the 'going rate' is .30 cents (and thats a high estimate I think) but I wouldn't sell mine for that, I value them higher, and I like them better than most CC.

I think there is some value in that they are no longer easy to find and less likely to have ppl run chips in on you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom