SOLD Royal Yaks cash set - GOCC like new - More Price Drop (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagamov

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It is with great regret and sadness.......just kidding!! Time to find these awesome chips a new home.

For Sale: Royal Yak GOCC ceramic poker chips - 1130 chips.

All chips are from the group buy that I organized a few years ago. Which means they are super high quality with great texture and clear printing. Anyone who bought on the group buy can tell you how awesome they turned out.

Chips are in like new condition with the .25 and the 1’s being the only ones that saw really any playtime. And by playtime, maybe 5 or 6 sessions. Maybe a few 5‘s hit the felt, but otherwise a lot of the chips have never left the racks.

Breakdown:

.25¢ - 510
$1 - 310
$5 - 205
$20 - 105

**** NOTE: My $1 chips are darker blue than the normal $1 Yaks. I did this to improve contrast between the .25 and the 1. I think they turned out amazing and wish the originals were this color blue.

Racks not included.

Price $550 shipped in 2 LFRB. Insurance/signature confirmation is included (AK and Canada will be actual rates, so ask first)

I will not break up the set for this sale. Others can do this if they want.

NO INTL SALES, sorry.

I pack very well, so have no fear.

Thanks for looking.

1C09FE10-EEB5-4832-84E8-78B91601E0DE.jpeg
749CA169-F607-48FD-A25F-18D394D33251.jpeg

Last edited:
Great looking chips.

If they're as vibrant in the hand as they are in these pictures then someone's going to impress a lot of friends with this purchase.

Just out of curiosity, what is the inspiration for the "Royal Yak" theme? It's always perplexed me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom