Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
I’ve reached out to a few people, and I have some good leads, but I figured I would post a wanted ad thread as well.

I built a tournament roulette mold chip set a couple years ago, but it has since been replaced with my CPC tournament chips, so I'm thinking about converting my roulette mold chips into a cash set. Just looking to build out a couple more colors a bit, or add a new color if it goes with the set. Not looking for mint chips - just want to match the used-to-good condition of the chips currently in my set. I’m pretty sure the colors and quantities I have are as follows (I don't have a Paulson color sample set to confirm):
  • T25 (day green) x240
  • T100 (yellow - canary?) x300
  • T500 (plum) x300
  • T1000 (hot pink) x200
  • T5000 (arc yellow) x100
  • T10000 (petunia) x60
IMG_7427.jpegIMG_7429.jpegIMG_7430.jpegIMG_7431.jpegIMG_7432.jpegIMG_7428.jpeg
IMG_6452.jpeg

Ideally, I would like to complete the 3rd rack of Day Green, plus add a rack of Arc Yellow. Maybe swap out the plum for something else. Maybe complete the rack of Petunia. The Plums are my most beat-up color, along with Hot Pink and Day Green, so any extras of those to swap out would be awesome. I'm literally open to anything, but I obviously prefer the bright colors. Open to trades if that works out for both parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom