• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Riviera BAC 25 crazy (1 Viewer)

Ohh there is one "big cat" in here that would sell a child for everyone of those chips! I'm not naming any names but it may rhyme with "Liviera Fanny"

Careful admitting you own ANY of those Frank! That user is on a quest!!

I believe what you meant to say is "these old things used to sell for $3 but no way in hell was I ever paying that much for such and UGLY chip!" Lmao

They are pretty

1666104799515.jpeg

The chip is worth $60 at most, except in situation like this.

I’m sure multiple people want this chip so badly. Riviera fans out there for sure

Ohh there is one "big cat" in here that would sell a child for everyone of those chips! I'm not naming any names but it may rhyme with "Liviera Fanny"

Careful admitting you own ANY of those Frank! That user is on a quest!!

I believe what you meant to say is "these old things used to sell for $3 but no way in hell was I ever paying that much for such and UGLY chip!" Lmao
definitely wouldn't want Liviera Fanny to know I have 86 of the Bac 5's , looking for 14 more :LOL: :laugh:

The chip is worth $60 at most, except in situation like this.

I’m sure multiple people want this chip so badly. Riviera fans out there for sure
I'm a fan , going back to 2008, but couldn't fork out that dough, I guess unless I was trying to complete a rack

Any bets on that pinocha??
Sorry brother... I hit Laugh first as that is funny but also if you finished a rack of 43s... well Heart Heart Heart Heart! Over and over, congratulations Danny and you deserve them brother! (I will leave the Spanish innuendos for another post... Cabron)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom