Wanted Riverside Reno TRK sample set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketAces

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Just curious to see what they’re like in person. Shaped inlay, red denom, tri-moon…on paper, it ticks many - if not all - the boxes for me and there is a good chance I’ll try to put a set together down the line. Offering $65 for a sample as pictured below (last sold price I could find from Aug22), but I also have a bunch of stuff available for trade here

Picture stolen from @RainmanTrail
2F5CFACC-2F4C-4049-88F8-ABFD3542F944.png

I have a feeling I'm never finishing my barrel of $100s now....

Nah don’t feel that way - I am not going to chase more than a sample for now. Still have to figure out what’s next for my collection. This just one option. And more importantly, I’m sure existing TRK collectors know you’re looking for them and will give you priority. That’s cool w/ me :)

Nah don’t feel that way - I am not going to chase more than a sample for now. Still have to figure out what’s next for my collection. This just one option. And more importantly, I’m sure existing TRK collectors know you’re looking for them and will give you priority. That’s cool w/ me :)

I don't know...I'm still at 4 chips, and I've been working at it for a while. LOL. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

This will be a great addition to your collection. They're great chips!

Mel @liftapint im sure we can find you the next 16 x $100. One thing I’ve learned in past three years is that there is no such thing as a rare chip. Rest assured I won’t be bidding on single $100 and any single/stacks I see, you will be offered first :tup: @leo822 good meme game:LOL: :laugh:

Mel @liftapint im sure we can find you the next 16 x $100. One thing I’ve learned in past three years is that there is no such thing as a rare chip. Rest assured I won’t be bidding on single $100 and any single/stacks I see, you will be offered first :tup: @leo822 good meme game:LOL: :laugh:

I'm just kidding. Heck, I might even let go of 3 of the 4 I have. I'm just in a feisty mood.
Ignore me, and take the free bumps. :)

I don't have a full sample set, but I will look through the extras to see what I have. They aren't mint though, so if you're looking for the very best examples, I'll just stay on standby (I have extras of at least the 5, 25, and 100)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom