SOLD Ritz Carlton Sample - 48hr auction (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdgeno

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
IMG_8738.jpg

5 chip Ritz Carlton sample set
  • STARTING BID: [ $0 ]
  • Bids must be placed using numbers (no images) in minimum increments of $ [ $5 ]
  • NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  • All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  • Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 7:30pm, Mountain (Edmonton), Mar. 25/19 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, the following examples will be used as a reference.

Example #1: If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes.
    Example #2: If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
    Example #3: If a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm. A bid at 3:01pm is not a valid bid.
    Example #4: If the close time is 3:05pm, and a bid is placed at 3:04pm, the auction now closes at 3:09pm.

• Edited posts will be voided. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly even if done within the small time frame before the 'last edited' message is shown)
  • I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  • PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  • Shipping Terms: $5 to Canada or the USA, actual shipping if going overseas
  • Payment Terms: PayPal F&F

Last edited:
I once paid $50 for the 5k alone a few years back. Rarest of the lot. (And spectacular)
I hear your keeping the set for a later date. I have a court date / settlement meeting on Wednesday. If I get something favorable I'll be in contact. :tup:h

I once paid $50 for the 5k alone a few years back. Rarest of the lot. (And spectacular)
I hear your keeping the set for a later date. I have a court date / settlement meeting on Wednesday. If I get something favorable I'll be in contact. :tup:h

That's a lot of money for the $5k, didn't know they had ever been that high. The set I have in the classifieds will remain for sale until it's sold, if I could afford to keep that many extras I would, but alas I can't. It seems the Ritz have fallen out of favour, the set in the classifieds has been dropped to less than my cost already lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom