Reshippers that ship poker chips (1 Viewer)

Yum

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello fellow PCFers,

I have recently acquired the rights to some amazing chips but unfortunately their journey has stopped at the reshipper I chose, Shipito.
Poker chips are under their prohibited items list and I was not able to get them mailed out. This is after explaining that they're obsolete chips, no redeemable value, game tokens etc.

Wanted to reach out and ask what reshippers yous have had the most success with so I can get this package on its way (to Australia btw). I've heard of comgateway but wanted to post first to avoid another headache honestly

PSA: Shipito is not happy shipping poker chips.

Cheers!

Could have told you that before you used that service. You arent the first person to get caught out like that. Plenty of experienced Aussies and other International Chippers around here just need to ask before sending.

Reactions: Yum
Clay gaming bonus tokens is what I always say on custom forms. I will also reship anything anytime for anyone. LMK.
That's certainly a mouthful of nonsense words hahah. Shipito won't have any of it -- understandable from a company operating view.

I haven't used them personally but from what I read that give you a US postal address that you get your parcel sent to. Doesn't matter if a consumer or business sends you items.
Yep, and then you can store it there for a few days/weeks and have multiple packages consolidated if you have a bunch.

Hello fellow PCFers,

I have recently acquired the rights to some amazing chips but unfortunately their journey has stopped at the reshipper I chose, Shipito.
Poker chips are under their prohibited items list and I was not able to get them mailed out. This is after explaining that they're obsolete chips, no redeemable value, game tokens etc.

Wanted to reach out and ask what reshippers yous have had the most success with so I can get this package on its way (to Australia btw). I've heard of comgateway but wanted to post first to avoid another headache honestly

PSA: Shipito is not happy shipping poker chips.

Cheers!

I had the same issue with Buyandship. They use Aramex for shipping to Aus.

They agreed to ship the chips to Aus if I agreed to assume the risk for all customs penalties etc. , so you could try that.

Are they still in the US or somewhere else?

I had the same issue with Buyandship. They use Aramex for shipping to Aus.

They agreed to ship the chips to Aus if I agreed to assume the risk for all customs penalties etc. , so you could try that.

Are they still in the US or somewhere else?
The support rep doesn't seem too keen on helping to be honest. Their warehouse is in CA.

Currently trying to get the chips to @SpaceMonkey420 to help ship them for me. Probably end up leaking a few dollars but what can you do

Now I'm wondering what happens to chips that get stopped at customs.. :oops:

Tks worm. Ill help but need the scoop.

First batch of chips made it through customs with no issues.

The value of the chips was less than AU$1,000 so there was no tax or duties payable.

If the chips are worth more than AU$1K, Yum might need to pay 10% GST (tax), duties and customs broker fees (approx $100). These charges are paid by Yum to the customs broker after the chips arrive in Australia.*

(*not taxation advice, DYOR)

Reactions: Yum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom