SOLD REDUCED - Vintage Spotted Paulson LCV Hotstamped Chips - $600 shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentax1978

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have a bunch of old vintage Paulson LCV hotstamps that I had planned to have @Gear mill and label into a new set. Never got around to doing it, and I'm in the process of consolidating my chip collection so there are on the chopping block if anyone is interesting in picking up on this project where I left off.

The set could be used as-is, or milled and customized. However, please be aware, it is not feasible for these chips to take a label without milling them as they are the old LCV mold that has practically no recess.

The original set has denominations of $1, $5, $25, $100 with the following breakdown: 149/150/149/49 (497 chips). The reverse side of the chips has the single letter "B" hotstamped.

There are an additional (87) brown 312 chips of the same feel/vintage. If someone wanted to mill the entire set, these would make a great addition. In my original plan, the browns were going to be the quarters, the blues the dollars, the reds the fives, and the yellows the twenties. In that configuration I probably would have sold the white chips and the entire set would have used 1/2" edge spots. These additional chips don't have to be sold with the set, especially if someone planned to use the main set as-is.

Condition of all the chips is EX+. They have almost no signs of use and they have very sharp/square edges. They are a little dirty from sitting around for decades, but clean up pretty easily. They weight between 9.0-9.5 grams per chip.

I'm asking for $600 shipped $750 shipped for the main set, and an additional $100 for the (87) brown chips if the purchaser of the main set wants them. Otherwise I will sell the brown chips for $120 shipped once the main set is sold.

As always, international shipping is available, please PM me for a shipping estimate. Payment is by PayPal F&F unless other arrangements are worked out ahead of time.

Thanks, and please post/PM me with any questions.

IMGP0440.jpg
IMGP0437.jpg
IMGP0439.jpg
IMGP0441.jpg

Last edited:
These are awesome! I love simple spots on Paulsons! I would love to be able to build a 312 Paulson tournament set someday.

Best of luck with the sale! I’m sure it won’t last long!

Let's try $600 shipped for the main set for this playable set of old school LCV hotstamps (y) :thumbsup:

Idk how these are still here, so pretty! Just realized why I like those $25s so much, they’re long lost cousins of my BS $1s

Very interested. PM coming later today. Would you be interested in any trades plus cash? I have some Paulson Pharoahs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom