SOLD *Reduced Price* Lady Luck STT Hotstamp Set (Sale/Trade) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised this thread is still open...
Ben and I culled and culled over it, with little trade bait to offer, we have opted not to pull the trigger for over $3 a chip. I'm sure you guys have had to spend over initial cost and or make equal trade value to acquire them. But I seems to be in grinch mode about the whole thing

Everyone is wondering what is going on... so here ya go! DIBS

Thank you for the opportunity Ryan! We are finishing up on collecting funds but I think this is a go!! Yesss!!

These are coming to live with our set
20201123_180418.jpg

20201123_180518.jpg

Combining forces to make something epic!! The world just doesn't have enough spotted HS tourney chips to go around!!

@FordPickup92 love you beautiful!! Another chipping dream accomplished!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Congrats @FordPickup92 @Ben8257 - everything you sold today can be replaced in time, but there won’t be a better chance to consolidate the LL tourney sets.
Very well said and I couldn't agree more!! I know what these mean to Brie and she has been tracking her brain trying to find a way to make it work! Sometimes you have to make tough decisions, but in the long run we are getting some truly meet up worthy chips that we will own and cherish for a longggg time!! Super excited!!

Ben

On the plus side I’ll still have the chance to play with this set at meetups ;) glad it went to you guys!

Very well said and I couldn't agree more!! I know what these mean to Brie and she has been tracking her brain trying to find a way to make it work! Sometimes you have to make tough decisions, but in the long run we are getting some truly meet up worthy chips that we will own and cherish for a longggg time!! Super excited!!

Ben

Everyone is wondering what is going on... so here ya go! DIBS

Thank you for the opportunity Ryan! We are finishing up on collecting funds but I think this is a go!! Yesss!!

These are coming to live with our set
View attachment 592092
View attachment 592093
Combining forces to make something epic!! The world just doesn't have enough spotted HS tourney chips to go around!!

@FordPickup92 love you beautiful!! Another chipping dream accomplished!!

Fellow Chipper Ben
I love you to dear. These chips just scream Merry Christmas ya filthy (chippin') animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom