SOLD Reduced for Saturday Sale !! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

robhinton

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I bought these for a cash set, but decided to go another direction. Literally bought these from atrachs a week ago and only opened the box to take my own pic. Mint condition in my opinion, but please judge for yourself. I have 120 of these and I would like to mail them out Sat morning so lets make a deal. PPFF and Shipping to US please. $125 Shipped !!! --- Headed to Post Office in a couple hours ... $100 Shipped to US !!

1626297944396.png

Last edited:
I bought these for a cash set, but decided to go another direction. Literally bought these from atrachs a week ago and only opened the box to take my own pic. Mint condition in my opinion, but please judge for yourself. I have 120 of these and I would like to mail them out Sat morning so lets make a deal. PPFF and Shipping to US please. $125 Shipped !!!

View attachment 736206
Ha! I did literally the same thing, was going to use these for fracs until I found actual fracs. Great looking chip IMO…

I decided to go with some spotted options ... bought 5oo of the 1As the other day. Now I got to find some to go with those lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom