Recommended Case for 200-400 chips (1 Viewer)

LeLe

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hi PCF Family,

I need a recommendation for a case that can fill 200-300 or 400 chips for a travel set / non poker game set.

I been using Nanuk 910 as my case for my 600-800 chips set but it a bit too big for 200-300 usage.

Links and pictures will be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
After taking in suggestions from the local group, this is the one that I decided to get and it’s cost is reasonable low.

I had ordered one and will in time give a review after receiving them.

They should be able to slot in up to 4 racks with enough room for decks and other accessories according to the measurements.

IMG_6650.jpeg

IMG_6649.jpeg

Last edited:
My Case is here, it fit 400 chips set-up prefectly if one does the same configuration as shown in the picture below.

It will be my go to choice for STT set up or travel set.

IMG_6725.jpeg
IMG_6726.jpeg

Or you could also do 320 chips + 1 deck setup if you used the following configuration.

IMG_6731.jpeg

IMG_6732.jpeg

The case is relatively durable and lightweight compared to the heavy duty case like Nanuk Apache

But it is still more than enough to hold and provide enough protection for chips storage.

I will not advise using this for electronics devices storage thou.

Cost wise it is unbeatable, only costing around USD $12 Including shipping from China to Singapore.

More pictures of the case from different angles

IMG_6727.jpeg

IMG_6729.jpeg
IMG_6733.jpeg
IMG_6734.jpeg

My Case is here, it fit 400 chips set-up prefectly if one does the same configuration as shown in the picture below.

It will be my go to choice for STT set up or travel set.

View attachment 1279510View attachment 1279511

Or you could also do 320 chips + 1 deck setup if you used the following configuration.

View attachment 1279512
View attachment 1279514

The case is relatively durable and lightweight compared to the heavy duty case like Nanuk Apache

But it is still more than enough to hold and provide enough protection for chips storage.

I will not advise using this for electronics devices storage thou.

Cost wise it is unbeatable, only costing around USD $12 Including shipping from China to Singapore.

More pictures of the case from different angles

View attachment 1279515
View attachment 1279516View attachment 1279517View attachment 1279518
Link to this ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom