SOLD Racks included! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intjester

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
8 cheapass racks. I think they came with a birdcage. I do not have measurements.

6 still in shrink wrap. 1 with slight crack (2nd rack in photo) 1 does not exactly match the other 7 (1st rack in photo).

Free!

Buyer pays MFRB shipping via PayPal F&F.

FDC43FB8-FF80-48CC-805A-FA529F46C2F9.jpeg

One week into this PCF, what makes these “cheapass” racks? Lol. I have NO racks. And about 1200 chips. Most sit on the craps table. My “rack” game is weak.

Personally I think it’s tacky to sell 100+ without including the racks. In the past when someone has done that to me I have tried not to buy from them again. Pet peeve i guess. Don’t tell anyone though. I’ve also bought probably 200+ chipco racks this month alone from BR (POKER). Heck I just spent $70 on a bunch of used ones to help out a charity of Lee, I Have zero use for em. It’s part of the cost to play the game. Racks. In one Apache 4700 with 1k chips (I don’t like to stuff more but I know it’s possible) I need ten under racks and five on top to seal the deal. I get them about 3.50 after taxes and shipping. BR poker is beyond awesome. I love the chipco racks Quick and perfect every time. I just Add $50 for the racks and $50 for the case of every 1k chips I buy. $100 bucks and I’m stored fresh, protected, and looking good. Ya these are little toys but let’s not forget they are also investments In some cases. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
9FBBA6DD-2BC4-46F6-BAFA-05B5132502C3.jpeg

It just means they’re not name brand Paulson or Chipco. They are still racks for holding chips. If you currently have no racks, it’s hard to beat free. If you end up replacing with something better later, you can regift them.

Personally I think it’s tacky to sell 100+ without including the racks. In the past when someone has done that to me I have tried not to buy from them again. Pet peeve i guess. Don’t tell anyone though. I’ve also bought probably 200+ chipco racks this month alone from BR (POKER). Heck I just spent $70 on a bunch of used ones to help out a charity of Lee, I Have zero use for em. It’s part of the cost to play the game. Racks. In one Apache 4700 with 1k chips (I don’t like to stuff more but I know it’s possible) I need ten under racks and five on top to seal the deal. I get them about 3.50 after taxes and shipping. BR poker is beyond awesome. I love the chipco racks Quick and perfect every time. I just Add $50 for the racks and $50 for the case of every 1k chips I buy. $100 bucks and I’m stored fresh, protected, and looking good. Ya these are little toys but let’s not forget they are also investments In some cases. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. View attachment 535783
Absolutely no offense, but I don't typically want racks with my large volume chip purchases.

It just means they’re not name brand Paulson or Chipco. They are still racks for holding chips. If you currently have no racks, it’s hard to beat free. If you end up replacing with something better later, you can regift them.
Free is great. There are a lot of non-paulson, non-chipco racks that are high quality. It's really hard to tell into you get the racks in your hand.

There is nothing wrong with 'cheap ass' racks but most people don't want them because they don't fit Paulson's tightly. So the cheap ass racks go best with the cheap ass plastic chips.

There is nothing wrong with 'cheap ass' racks but most people don't want them because they don't fit Paulson's tightly. So the cheap ass racks go best with the cheap ass plastic chips.
These may work for me then. Lol

No dibs on free racks?! Especially after the huge chip sale that just happened? Seriously? What is wrong with you all. I just bought 20 Chipco racks from @BR Pro Poker , but fine! Dibs. I'll take them.

It does help that I'm in the Yay. @intjester will be in Oakland on Wednesday. Be available for a pick up?

No dibs on free racks?! Especially after the huge chip sale that just happened? Seriously? What is wrong with you all. I just bought 20 Chipco racks from @BR Pro Poker , but fine! Dibs. I'll take them.

It does help that I'm in the Yay. @intjester will be in Oakland on Wednesday. Be available for a pick up?

Yep. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom