Trade Racks for Used/New Shuffle Tech (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotus777

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Holidays are over, I’m broke, and my family convinced me I should have an automatic shuffler. With that, I’m hoping to land a deal for a new/used shuffle tech with a flush mount kit.

If you have any leads that would be greatly appreciated. I’m willing to work with you on pricing of racks / shuffle tech device to make it a fair deal on both ends.

Below you’ll find some racks available for trade, but not limited to my offerings:

IMG_4164.jpeg
IMG_4162.jpeg
IMG_4136.jpeg
IMG_3999.jpeg
IMG_3992.jpeg
IMG_3979.png
IMG_3978.png
IMG_3730.jpeg
IMG_3356.jpeg

If truly and officially broke you’re welcome here for dinner on the 31st.

Bring the chips though…:sneaky:
I appreciate the offer, and if i were anywhere near Belgium I would take you up on it. i'm broke when it comes to buying more poker-related items lol.

I exceeded my budget when I was supposed to purchase a Jumer's set off of the Apache website for $750 and found this hell hole instead. Mind you I have a decent size tiger palace and chicken coop sets.

No worries, I would have either cashed you out or let you leave with the chips at the end of the night :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
And judging by what I’ve seen from your pictures cashing out would have been problematic :LOL: :laugh:

Always welcome for dinner though if you’re around :cool

No worries, I would have either cashed you out or let you leave with the chips at the end of the night :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
And judging by what I’ve seen from your pictures cashing out would have been problematic :LOL: :laugh:

Always welcome for dinner though if you’re around :cool
Thank you my friend, and either way we both would've been happy with results LOL

Same goes for you, if you're anywhere near California.

The closest I've been to Belgium was the Netherlands, plan to go back sometime in the future!

Everything is pretty close to each other here by US standards o_O
Good luck with the search!

Holidays are over, I’m broke, and my family convinced me I should have an automatic shuffler. With that, I’m hoping to land a deal for a new/used shuffle tech with a flush mount kit.
How do we convince you on a Deckmate?

You deserve it

*Chants* buy It buy it buy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom