SOLD Racks for sale: Apache & 3D Printed 43mm racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greykin

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Selling 10 Apache racks and 4 3Dprinted racks for 43mm chips originally bought from 3D3P / @One Eyed Dollar
If you're not familiar with Apache racks, they're almost exactly the same as Matsui racks and will hold both 39mm and 43mm chips, but they will not stack with Matsui's due to different locations of locking nubs and divots on the top and bottom. The 3D3P racks hold 86 chips and will stack securely on top of themselves as well as standard 39mm or 43mm chip racks.

SOLD: $50 + shipping for all, or $25 + shipping for the 3D3P and $30 + shipping for the Apache

43Rack1.jpg

43Rack2.jpg

Ap2.jpg

Ap1.jpg

***the pic shows 8 Apache racks, but you'll receive 10. I found 2 more after taking the pics***

The Fine Print:
-I will generally respect dibs order, but larger purchases will usually be prioritized over smaller. If you want a couple barrels while someone else wants the whole rack, well...it is what it is.
-Paypal FF - this is the way. If you really want PPGS we can go down that road but the 3% is on you.
-Shipping will be actual cost for USPS flat rate mailers. (within CONUS)
-I'll ship internationally if you want, but insane shipping costs belong to the buyer and my responsibility for the chips ends when I hand them to the shipper.
-Pictured Chipco chip racks are not included in the sale. If you buy a rack of chips or more they'll come in Warneke boxes...if you buy barrels they'll probably come in bubble pack & padded envelopes.
-In general, just don't be a dick. We're all in this for fun...if there's something you don't like about my sales then simply move on. There's plenty to choose from here on PCF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom