Racks for mint Paulson chips? (1 Viewer)

Cwaters425

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Recommended racks for mint Paulson chips (jack Detroit)?

Thanks!

I like the bud jones racks with the “rails” on the bottom for mint Paulsons. They fit comfortably. I find I have to force some mint barrels into unique/Paulson racks, but they’re the best for anything used.

If you are okay with your racks not being clear, the secure gaming products racks @David Spragg is selling fit mint Paulsons very nice.

2kAyKCE.jpg

66.7 mm had long been the magical number, but latest/newest chips have been not as consistent and I find it often a problem (partially due to thickness itself, partially due to warping). Should be perfect for Jack D, tho.

Well yeah, Paulsons will fit in just about anything, because they’re pretty thin. But now much extra space is there? A lot of people prefer a snug rack to match the chips as closely as possible, so there’s no room for play, and so you know when a row is full, you have 20.
What chips are those? Tigers? Are there stack height differences? Or is this some crazy illusion? It looks like there’s room for a 21st chip on the end there, with that orange barrel.
CDF48FA2-E2B9-4A4E-9C09-2C3ADD5258F1.jpeg

Well yeah, Paulsons will fit in just about anything, because they’re pretty thin. But now much extra space is there? A lot of people prefer a snug rack to match the chips as closely as possible, so there’s no room for play, and so you know when a row is full, you have 20.
What chips are those? Tigers? Are there stack height differences? Or is this some crazy illusion? It looks like there’s room for a 21st chip on the end there, with that orange barrel.
View attachment 1157016
Thanks for racksplaining. If you want exact measurements, they are in his sales thread. All I know is I have Paulson, unique, generic china and these, and they’re pretty damn good. They work well with mint Tigers, CDIs, WTHCs and IGs. I fully endorse them as a Tonysquander Good Buy® for OP.

Thanks for racksplaining. If you want exact measurements, they are in his sales thread. All I know is I have Paulson, unique, generic china and these, and they’re pretty damn good. They work well with mint Tigers, CDIs, WTHCs and IGs. I fully endorse them as a Tonysquander Good Buy® for OP.
He’s got the exterior measurement in the sales thread that you linked. If there’s an interior measurement, I still haven’t found it.

For Justin racks, I did some measurements a while back after the question if CPCs fit well.
This is for reference if you have a caliper to measure your Paulson barrels:
67.15mm barrel fit beautifully. They dropped in and the cover fit easily. No wiggling.
67.5mm barrel is VERY snug. Had to push it slightly to fit in and the cover is tight.
67.7mm barrel fit, but had to push it down more than I prefer. While it technically fit, I'm not comfortable with it.
68.2mm is just too wide. It can be forced in, but I'm afraid of cracking the rack. Cover will not close, even when I was able to get them in the bottom section.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom