Cancelled Rack of THC leaded shaped inlay 25's in EX/MT condition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalojim

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Looking to possibly replace my current $25 chip in my mixed THC set. Not entirely sure what I'm after or what might possibly be available to me. I'm open to purchase or trade or both, depending on what is offered and what you may want. Looking for a lighter/brighter green but I'll look at everything, as long as they're in EX-EX/MT condition to match my other chips. I am also looking for quarter fracs as well and possibly 2 racks of some alternate $5's, but for now mostly $25's. Show me what you have through PM please.

Below is what I have to offer in trade... thanks for looking :)

Discovery Cruises x 200
Discovery Cruises 1's-2.jpg

Fitzgerald x 100
Fitzgerald 25c-2.jpg

Tropicana x 100
Tropicana 25's-2.jpg

Empress x 200
Empress 25c-2.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for a green along these lines... not necessarily these exact chips but if they were available I wouldn't say no, especially the first one. Though the second one matches the spots of my 1's.

View attachment 537700View attachment 537701
Just a heads up but the scan you have for the PCA primary $25 is way off on the color. The green is much closer to matching the secondary color. Also these were not available in mint condition.

I know it's a long shot and many people seem to want these first two chips, but I'll ask anyway. Any excellent rack of these around for sale or trade?

76830.jpg

29333.jpg

03687E12-A89E-4186-82E8-EF0EA342F814.jpeg

I don’t believe 2 racks of those bottom 2 $5s dont exist here. Should be able to find the rest though. Fair amount of PCA and Aztar around :)

Thank you for the heads up :) That's a shame about the Gloria's, they are a nice yellow chip I haven't seen before today. The PCA would be my first choice over the Aztar since I have Aztar 50c fracs already.

Thank you for the heads up :) That's a shame about the Gloria's, they are a nice yellow chip I haven't seen before today. The PCA would be my first choice over the Aztar since I have Aztar 50c fracs. already.
Indeed. I used to own the glorias. I don’t think they will be moving again anytime soon though. Amazing chips.

Good luck on the PCA search. Patience and I’m sure you’ll find em no problem

Indeed. I used to own the glorias. I don’t think they will be moving again anytime soon though. Amazing chips.

Good luck on the PCA search. Patience and I’m sure you’ll find em no problem

Thank you. Not in an immediate rush or anything and I have chips to use, so I'll be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom