Trade Rack of Red HHR $1s for a few barrels of chips. Dont need full rack. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Alright, I love using these as an outdoors limit set with cigars and beers. I've got these $1s which are too nice. Most of them have $1s on both sides, about one barrel has the script DEO as shown on one side. They're cool and in good condition (not playing that game lol, just check pics), feels nice, but I'm looking for either a light blue or pink or green, or even a spotted white. These go with a black limit set so I want the value chips to pop.

Dont need the denoms on it but its a plus. Hotstamp preferred but not necessary, really just fishing. Honestly just need a nice barrel or two, dont need a full rack. Thanks in advance.

20230705_210852.jpg

20230705_210937.jpg

Flash makes the difference more dramatic than it is, much of that is dust. Little rub and oil would probably remove lots of the difference.

Set shown for context, but the reds are the ones on the chopping block. Would be willing to sweeten the deal with the whites as well but they're very beatup and some have half faded hotstamps.
20230408_123440.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom