SOLD Rack of jack 1k primaries (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldfish

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
selling 1 rack of jack 1k primaries for $2200/rack plus shipping. CONUS only. Rack not included. Will only split if the entire rack is accounted for. I think these are mint/minty, but u be the judge on condition. Never been used by me. If you need more pics let me know. The last 2 racks of 43 mm orange/pink chips I bought cost me over $20/chip so I figure this price is fair. the proceeds of this sale are going to fund an upcoming purchase. If u have any questions let me know. Thanks!
F42AC53B-0834-4A09-8BC7-647FE0CFF5AD.jpeg

Is that the last of your Jack's? I presume you have BIGGER plans?!
Last of the jacks, except for a few racks of watermelons that are earmarked a relabel project. I have moved toward relabel projects lately. Just finished the artwork for my latest one - this is the line up.......almost done murdering.....
A890FC55-139D-45FD-B63C-3699197AB5DC.jpeg

Cuz they're hawt
Ya I was wanting the SB $5s myself at one point for the relabel project, they are so freakin hawwwt.

Edit: but I ended up abandoning the relabel project, and glad I didn’t end up getting them, or else I would have just kept them and put them in the closet for a mixed set.

Ya I was wanting the SB $5s myself at one point for the relabel project, they are so freakin hawwwt.

Edit: but I ended up abandoning the relabel project, and glad I didn’t end up getting them, or else I would have just kept them and put them in the closet for a mixed set.
They are really nice in person. It took a while to get them into a relabel project though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom