Question about hot stamp suit molds > relabel as WTHC (2 Viewers)

l33tf0b

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Question about hot stamp suit molds > relabel as WTHC

Any reason why we don’t see more relabels of hot stamps in general? Newbie here and was curious some chips with nice colors and spots look great like PCR I would love to reuse for fracs or other denoms.

Question about hot stamp suit molds > relabel as WTHC

Any reason why we don’t see more relabels of hot stamps in general? Newbie here and was curious some chips with nice colors and spots look great like PCR I would love to reuse for fracs or other denoms.
Alot of people mill and label. It's a chunk of the community and why I am shunned.

Alot of people mill and label. It's a chunk of the community and why I am shunned.
That’s the industry / trade business right? Just making an honest living - why the hate? :)

That’s the industry / trade business right? Just making an honest living - why the hate? :)
Once a chip is milled, it's not the original chip. And some chips that have been milled are collected and rare. People have different goals here, from making personal set, to collecting older Vegas chips... The goals from each person don't always align with each other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom