SOLD (Price Drop x 6) 1000x Tropicana Evansville Set- WAY Below Chip Room Price (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZBOARDER13

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
In an absurd turn of events, not only does my neighborhood game want to keep a .25 and .50 chip, they’ve now also added a red $10 chip?! Needless to say, this experiment never left the ground so I am releasing the neighborhood allocation portion of my purchase below cost.
250x Secondary $2.50
300x Primary $100
350x Secondary $5
100x Primary $25
5CF4C1E4-16D5-4F47-9DDC-8D9B72137418.jpeg
56D85834-D518-4AD4-96AA-8825ADABB0E9.jpeg
117E0D41-4AF7-4FF9-BD30-073149650199.jpeg

$400 $380 $370 $360 $350 $340 $320+ shipping

Dibs Sale. Post interest and follow up with PM
Conus
PPFF

Last edited:
For clarification, nothing wrong with the chips. I absolutely love them and am keeping a cash and tourney set for myself. These jokers just want to keep denominations of .25, .50, 1, 5, and 10. Oh well- did what I could
View attachment 1040320
I feel your pain. I've bought a few sets before to help friends upgrade their chips, but in the end I had to post them back up for sale instead. Once in a while it works so it makes all the effort worthwhile.

Some advice Save a rack of $5 chips for your tourney set to allow for a bigger tourney sometime running a T5 you could sport 4x tables with that set vs 2 max with just 25's
Pro move right there!
Do you also have some advice on how I can pull off having 4 tables. Chips so can hide. Tables are a bit cumbersome and I had hard enough time explaining a second table…

If you think the tables are hard to hide, try stashing the chairs.

I used to play I a game where you either brought your own chair or sat in/on "whatever" else was available. I just wish this was still acceptable.

Honestly for 4 tables I'd keep 2 racks of 5s to allow for 10/10/3
Pro move right there!
Do you also have some advice on how I can pull off having 4 tables. Chips so can hide. Tables are a bit cumbersome and I had hard enough time explaining a second table…
It's not that you have a third/fourth... table now but down the road? You may have a kitchen table and use a topper as a 3rd table emergency expansion when more players show. It's a shame to turn players away, better to be able to make room. I have 1 main, 1 folding tourney oval and 1 oval cash tables. It's the realistic maximum for my home before moving out furniture/using multiple floors.

I bet that was a great game

Was the best poker game I ever played in at that house, a great mix of friends and coworkers....the trash talking was amazing, I miss those days. Probably one of the biggest stake house games I personally played in, min buy ins were $100 in rebuy games and more for freeze-outs...cash 1/2 but played like a 2/5

Tough to find enough local players for those games, $20-$50 seems to be the range now.

My current chairs are folding padded chairs. Would be nice to have Gassers but I dont have a permenant place for a table (currently). My tables legs folded up stay in the furnace room btw use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom