SOLD Price Drop: Chesterfield Club Tourney Set with Custom 5,000 Chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s just @Sprouty. He says he’s only wearing a sock the whole time. His wife thought it was weird when he said “I’m all packed,” and just had a bulge in his pocket.
@Josh Kifer should wear these
AFE26A18-4585-4F92-90C5-46C5F1FB6681.jpeg

$2000.00 plus actual shipping. I am selling for less than my cost. It should ship in 2x MFRBs if CONUS. Will ship in new Warneke boxes.
I would think he would, I think the "if" above is due to international weight restrictions. So it will likely have to go in three flat rates? I probably shouldn't speak on his behalf but that is the way that I am reading it at least.

I would think he would, I think the "if" above is due to international weight restrictions. So it will likely have to go in three flat rates? I probably shouldn't speak on his behalf but that is the way that I am reading it at least.
I'm not too familiar with international shipping so I was wondering how much of a PITA it is to get these over the border.
Shouldn't be too terrible as I have driven to Seattle in a day before, but I'm not sure.

I just hate the thought of a chipper being under-rolled for a degen session, especially if booze and horse racing is involved.
Getting half your stable scratched every damn race gets real expensive real quick...

I'm not too familiar with international shipping so I was wondering how much of a PITA it is to get these over the border.
Shouldn't be too terrible as I have driven to Seattle in a day before, but I'm not sure.

I just hate the thought of a chipper being under-rolled for a degen session, especially if booze and horse racing is involved.
Getting half your stable scratched every damn race gets real expensive real quick...
I’ll PM later tonight, once I get to Boise. I have no problem shipping internationally. I’ll look up the rates and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom