• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Potential Poker Chairs in New Jersey (1 Viewer)

Wish this was closer to me :(. I've been checking the MA area pretty much once a day. Nothing that has caught my eye as of yet.

Wish this was closer to me :(. I've been checking the MA area pretty much once a day. Nothing that has caught my eye as of yet.
Right. 4-1/2 hours is pushing it. Plus we would need to rent a box truck. I like the look of those though.

Right. 4-1/2 hours is pushing it. Plus we would need to rent a box truck. I like the look of those though.
Same! It's the exact style of chair I'd like to have. If the arm rests have their own inserts that would be icing on the cake. I'd pull those off and they'd be perfect chairs. Would buy 6+ in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 72o
Same! It's the exact style of chair I'd like to have. If the arm rests have their own inserts that would be icing on the cake. I'd pull those off and they'd be perfect chairs. Would buy 6+ in a heartbeat.
Yup I agree. No need for arm rests on poker chairs IMHO. I wonder how low he would go if we buy a bunch (I could go for 10 at $30/chair). Nah it's too far. 9 hours of driving. LOL

Hahaha if the box truck was priced well enough I'd do half the driving :wow:. I hope something pops up locally. We could possibly pool funds to get a lower cost per chair.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom