Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (37 Viewers)

Congratulations Mark, it's absolutely stunning. I've owned an CSX-S, a TL-S, and an MDX. All vehicles were amazing and produced very few issues, except for my TL. That car was a disappointment.

Anyways, I'm disappointed you didn't go EV. However, I understand many ICE folks aren't ready quite yet. I was a skeptic myself until I recently got into one. I will buy another EV for my wife next year.

Already sold her gas gruzzling Hemi Charger, and I plan to replace her Grand Cherokee (also a gas pig) with an EV.

Nerd alert!

PXL_20210910_220545173.jpg

Back on wheels after 20+ years stop.

View attachment 778416

First feeling is that it seems, like bicycle, you don't forget how to ride. :D

After a pair of Freeskates / Freeride, I've pull the trigger on an "agressive" pair of skates.

IMG_20210922_190429.jpg

My 15's goddaughter wanted to pratice in a skatepark but didn't want to go alone.

So I'll not just skate with her on the way to the skatepark, I'll actually (try to) ride with her.

She's now a teenager and I think that I should take any opportunity to spend quality time with her.

I’ve been meaning to get the soundtrack cd to one of my fav movies of all time, and I just found out about this anniversary edition released this year. Kinda pricey for what it is IMO, but I only needed one. :cool

227C7BE8-1741-431F-AAA2-9EA527EE7837.jpeg

I’ve been meaning to get the soundtrack cd to one of my fav movies of all time, and I just found out about this anniversary edition released this year. Kinda pricey for what it is IMO, but I only needed one. :cool

View attachment 783098
One of my favourite movies of all time as well. Tugs at your heart strings.. Great movie..
Fantastic soundtrack as well.. Funny you brought this one up. I recently put it back onto my playlist just this week too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom