Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (9 Viewers)

4B0BC0A6-6E3F-4C49-9685-8148878954FA.png

Just bought this PS4 last weekend (they are apparently flying off the shelves).

Also picked up these chips on Amazon but sadly missing a $25 to complete the set :-(. Need to make my first Classifieds Forum post in a bit.

Attachments

• 1BA54BDD-5F88-4D8F-BCC3-382F08726EE7.jpeg
    1BA54BDD-5F88-4D8F-BCC3-382F08726EE7.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 152
I finally upgraded my cheap bluetooth earphones to some decent ones and got the Shure 215s with the BT2 adapter. For the longest time I refused to spend much on a bluetooth headset due to the loss of sound quality vs a wired set of headphones. All my other headsets are wired (for travel I use the 1more triple drivers, at home I use Hifiman HE560 planar headset).

I recently stumbled on a discussion of the Shure BT2 set which uses Bluetooth 5.0 vs 4.0 and improves on the sound quality while reducing connection issues in busy places and also adds more battery life (up to 10 hours). On top of that, they were on sale if you bought them directly through Shure.com AND had free shipping. I read a couple of reviews regarding the BT2 system and I was sold. They also come in different colors.
https://www.shure.com/en-US/products/earphones/se215
https://www.musicconnection.com/new-gear-new-toy-review-shure-rmce-bt2-bluetooth-cable/

During the time of self isolation, I've been wearing them while preparing food or just working on something where I can zone out the rest of the house and the family :) Whenever I get new headphones I enjoy, I find myself going back to some of my favorite songs again to see if I can hear anything new.

View attachment 426965

Really appreciate this post, I've been in the market for a nice but not crazy expensive set of Bluetooth ear buds. The whole work from home thing really pressed the issue even more, so I ordered a pair on Sunday and they came today, they sound great and are pretty comfortable. Had them in for a few hours after the kids finished their remote learning work and moved over to enthusiastically (read LOUDLY) playing video games with their buddies online while I continued with my own work, they fit the bill really well. Thanks!

Asked my wife to grab some Magic Eraser as I was all out... anybody ever tried the scented one before ?! Will it have any adverse effects? Is it chemically different from the unscented version?

These are real questions BTW! Please don't laugh, I'm a noob still...kind of..

This is what I got today..
15851874870723342969026266338238.jpg

This is what I've been using...
1585187554873232836045832375175.jpg

I can't find any differences except this new one creates foam.

Asked my wife to grab some Magic Eraser as I was all out... anybody ever tried the scented one before ?! Will it have any adverse effects? Is it chemically different from the unscented version?

These are real questions BTW! Please don't laugh, I'm a noob still...kind of..

This is what I got today..
View attachment 428792

This is what I've been using...
View attachment 428793

I can't find any differences except this new one creates foam.

YOu can just buy generic MelamimeFoam pads..they're way cheaper and same thing

Noooooice!

Milwaukee stuff is LEGIT

Yeah it’s been treating me well, I already have quite the collection of M18 stuff, and building up my M12 a little more. Actually sold some older M12 tools to get the new brushless stuff, the Surge impact driver is sooooo quiet it’s unreal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom