Cash Game Pokerrr2 Mobile App games (1 Viewer)

TheDeezer

Flush
Reaction score
I have been playing on the app since Nov. though it has it flaws and builds super juicy pots with the run outs that are so hard to get away from, I seem to have found my rhythm and have booked some solid wins -

interested to see screen shots of crazy hands and big pots and if you are wanting to share some profit / loss updates im interested along with virtual big stacks.

I mostly play 2/5 NLH and 1/2 PLO , some Hi Lo and some 1/2 NLH.
We only use real names when we play so we know who we are up against. Here is my biggest stack so far - and a great 1st hi lo hand to review.

Here is a great 1st hand to discuss.

Who do you think won this hand and why ?

8F3261AB-B3C2-47B5-9B91-3A7D38252A37.png
29D67517-1F9B-428A-9146-05ACA8093C24.jpeg

Those are....dollars!? Lol whew.

Im going spades get faded. King’s boat up on the turn, and an innocent high card falls on the river to fade the A/2/4 nut low/straight draw.

Why? Because that’s what I’m used to seeing with my nut low/straight draw/redraw va top set.

Those are....dollars!? Lol whew.

Im going spades get faded. King’s boat up on the turn, and an innocent high card falls on the river to fade the A/2/4 nut low/straight draw.

Why? Because that’s what I’m used to seeing with my nut low/straight draw/redraw va top set.

Nice try. But in this case incorrect. :)

KQ52 has no business putting a dollar in the pot post flop and if A10107ss had any real money behind it should be a fold as well.

Something f*cky going on pokerrr2. Played a game last night and right now and both games has a ridiculous number of flops of 10's and 5's and the board pairs it seems an inordinate amount of times. I am going to go through hand histories tomorrow and see if it is my imagination but the whole crew has noticed it in two different poker clubs

I’ve seen a ton of people in games and post play mention bad beats and such when they were either behind or should’ve been out of the hand.

I’ve now seen or been in about 6-7 straight/royal flushes over lower straight flushes or 4 of a kind. Lol those are bad beats.

I’ve lost 4, 6, and $700 pots (including today), on top boar, second nut, to rivered quads. I wouldn’t even really classify these as that bad of beats, just gonna happen as part of playing 1500 hands a week of Big O.

FE47D6DE-BABC-4284-8020-D010D793490E.png

I’ve seen a ton of people in games and post play mention bad beats and such when they were either behind or should’ve been out of the hand.

I’ve now seen or been in about 6-7 straight/royal flushes over lower straight flushes or 4 of a kind. Lol those are bad beats.

I’ve lost 4, 6, and $700 pots (including today), on top boar, second nut, to rivered quads. I wouldn’t even really classify these as that bad of beats, just gonna happen as part of playing 1500 hands a week of Big O.

View attachment 456287
That being said, I wouldn’t mind being on the other side of that $1700.

Ok, analyzed 100 hands on pokerrr2 and the distribution is within distribution variation. Feel a little better now.

Bad beats on pokerrr2? I got one, I flopped a straight flush and opponent hit quads on the turn. Yeah it all went in the middle. At least I was on the right side of this hand.

it flaws and builds super juicy pots with the run outs that are so hard to get away from, I seem to have found my rhythm
I’ve never played it, so I have no opinion. But it’s a little crazy to me that you think the game isn’t straight up, but you continue to play it.

I’ve never played it, so I have no opinion. But it’s a little crazy to me that you think the game isn’t straight up, but you continue to play it.

Again , i have been winning consistently on it and until that changes course I will play everyday. Been a nice up tick for chip purchases for sure!

This just happened about 10 mins ago. I got 3d/5s from the BB. Flop comes 3h/5h/6h. I make a 3 quarters bet. It folds around to SB and they call. Turn card is 3c. So I got the full house. SB checks. At this point, I don't fear the flush draw. I go all in. SB calls and turns over 2h/2c. River card comes and it's a..........4h. A damn straight flush......:mad::banghead::vomit:

Games are getting fired up today.

Attachments

• 6E713AD1-CB55-49F5-B616-DFEC1E5A9D2F.png
    6E713AD1-CB55-49F5-B616-DFEC1E5A9D2F.png
    262.4 KB · Views: 135

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom