Cancelled Poker Table Topper (FINAL DAY) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well snaps, should I just post something like $250 final price and never offer any random price drops? This process is just so confusing. I do apologize for any messups

The random price drops may be a little odd, but it's the combination of all the things I listed that is probably causing potential buyers to be hesitant. What's the confusing part? If someone asks a question then just answer it as clearly as possible. Like when someone asks where are you located, (multiple times) just give the town and the state. How hard is that? Pickup only means they have to drive to your location. Buyers want to know if you're 10 miles away or 100. Georgia is a big state!

Even this last comment of yours. It's flippant and makes you sound irresponsible. Buyers want to have confidence that they are dealing with someone who is reliable. That if they do spend an hour driving to meet you, that you will actually be there when they get there. There are plenty of other places in PCF where it's fine to be silly and goofy. The classifieds probably isn't one of those places, at least not until after you have established yourself as a trustworthy member of the community.

You can take this advice, or you can ignore it. I'm just trying to help you out. GLWS.

The random price drops may be a little odd, but it's the combination of all the things I listed that is probably causing potential buyers to be hesitant. What's the confusing part? If someone asks a question then just answer it as clearly as possible. Like when someone asks where are you located, (multiple times) just give the town and the state. How hard is that? Pickup only means they have to drive to your location. Buyers want to know if you're 10 miles away or 100. Georgia is a big state!

Even this last comment of yours. It's flippant and makes you sound irresponsible. Buyers want to have confidence that they are dealing with someone who is reliable. That if they do spend an hour driving to meet you, that you will actually be there when they get there. There are plenty of other places in PCF where it's fine to be silly and goofy. The classifieds probably isn't one of those places, at least not until after you have established yourself as a trustworthy member of the community.

You can take this advice, or you can ignore it. I'm just trying to help you out. GLWS.
Well I like you ! You sound reasonable. I think it's just me. Dislexia probably lol. Anyways yeah whatever it takes to give the table a home. Price is not that important to me. Got to get better at being a salesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom