Tourney Poker Clock on Roku (1 Viewer)

I grabbed the free version. It seems to work well, but limited to 6 players. Also, the sounds are terrible, but that's a pretty minor gripe. Any idea if the paid version allows you to change sounds?

I was interested, but free version limited to 6 players? I did look at it. You can select starting blinds of 9000/18000, but not 10/20? Interesting idea, oh well. How much is the upgraded version?

I was interested, but free version limited to 6 players? I did look at it. You can select starting blinds of 9000/18000, but not 10/20? Interesting idea, oh well. How much is the upgraded version?
You can change your demons to a T5 base (T1, T5, T25, and T100 are available) in Settings, then 10/20 starting is available. The full version is $9.99.

I tested a few times. Very tempted to buy the full version ($10) just because it seems so easy..no computer/spreadsheet/etc; But there are so many other options...

I'll consider it, for sure. The one I have on my old iPad works fine, but it would be nice just to have it on my TV.

You can change your demons to a T5 base (T1, T5, T25, and T100 are available) in Settings, then 10/20 starting is available. The full version is $9.99.
Thanks for the information, that was helpful. Our chip denominations are 5,25,100,500. Starting stack is 1500. Blinds start at 10/20. If I change the chip denominations to 5,25,100, then the highest starting stack it allows is 1000? I must be missing something.

Blinds Up mirrored to Apple TV works very well. Only thing in this case is I can’t use my phone and blast music to the Bluetooth speaker.

Blinds Up on FireTV would be kick ass. I can’t remember the Devs name. He still on PCF?

Thanks for the information, that was helpful. Our chip denominations are 5,25,100,500. Starting stack is 1500. Blinds start at 10/20. If I change the chip denominations to 5,25,100, then the highest starting stack it allows is 1000? I must be missing something.
Go to (I think) My Tournaments, and set up a custom toruney. You can set any starting stack that you want.

Go to (I think) My Tournaments, and set up a custom toruney. You can set any starting stack that you want.
Thanks, I did that, you are right, it lets you set any custom amout. However, when I said I wanted to use the setup, it says you have to have the premium version!

Thanks, I did that, you are right, it lets you set any custom amout. However, when I said I wanted to use the setup, it says you have to have the premium version!
I never went that far. Sneaky buggers! :)

Might be worth $10.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom