Players, the time is right.... (1 Viewer)

Felt_Lizard

Flush
Reaction score
It's been a tough fall and winter, but the warm days are here - the bikinis are going on, while masks are coming off. A time of healing and rebirth is upon us, my brethren!

I know a lot of you have been tinkering around in the poker chip design tool, and many more have had visions of sugar plums and custom chips dancing in their heads ...

And as your spiritual liege, I altruistically believe, no....I KNOW BEYOND ALL DOUBT.... the time is right for all of you to put that final spit shine on those designs, and submit those orders to CPC this week.....on the FDL mold.

RISE UP AND CLAIM YOUR POKER DESTINY: DO IT NOW.

I said altruistic...

Last edited:
I know what you're experiencing. Do not be afraid. I too have been there.

Sometimes you wake up and as your mind emerges from the cobwebs of unconsciousness, etched into your after-dream is the ghostly outline of a familiar shape.

Some mornings when you stare down into the coffee mug, you think you briefly catch a fleeting glimpse of that same royal symbol.

When clouds in the sky are perfectly highlighted by the golden rays of the sun, you look up. And when you do, your breath is taken away as you'd swear some higher power sculpted a heavenly fleur-de-lis....as if trying to quietly, yet urgently, tell you something.

It's true. You've seen the signs. You feel the pull of inevitability. You know it in your heart.

THIS SHIT IS PRE-ORDAINED. EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY. SUBMIT AN FDL ORDER TO CPC !!!!

Last edited:
when do the new fdl orders get queued up/how much time do i have left to get in an order and approx how long is turnaround?

The mold will go in sooner if we jam CPC with FDL orders.

Chips are like being social:

THE MORE, THE MERRIER!!!!

5844ee1c-c09a-4046-8afc-644123cc5ba4.png

Inlay design the same as an old CT group buy:

IMG_20201124_213828792_HDR.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom