Plaques with UV mark now in stock (1 Viewer)

Here are some product fotos

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 294
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 280
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 258
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    464.6 KB · Views: 256
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 244
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    582.8 KB · Views: 279
Are these the ones, @Apache is ambiguous about?
Pretty sure these are the ones. However, in all honesty I think Apache is overreacting on this one. I mean he’s there and pokersepp is here. He has his customers and pokersepp has his. Come on man, if you have trust in you’re business why would it even bother you ? We all try to make a living, and if someone just takes a idea then I don’t think it’s a bad thing.

dont know what you are talking about.
these plaques have nothing to do with Josh and Apache.

But also I ordered Bank, Royal and Majestic with him, so soon we will have them in stock as well.

Guys you have no idea who Apache is referring to. ThePokerStore and Dallas Poker Store also sell these plaques. Josh chose not to mention a name for a reason. Why are you guys playing detective and smearing a vendor’s name and ruining his day?

I already knew the cliqueyness on PCF was out of hand, but good Lord are we really at the point where we are internet vigilantes for the big vendors? Josh chose not to make it our business who he was referring to, so why make it your business and attack a vendor? Shameful IMO.

A bunch of vendors sell these plaques, they’re not knock offs. Just because Josh is overreacting doesn’t mean PCFers have to as well.

Last edited:
Josh chose not to mention a name for a reason. Why are you guys playing detective and smearing a vendor’s name and ruining his day?
Wasn't smearing his name... I was just surprised that he hadn't heard about it.

I agree this probably isn't the guy @Apache was talking about. But I don't have any confirmation of that.

Wasn't smearing his name... I was just surprised that he hadn't heard about it.

I agree this probably isn't the guy @Apache was talking about. But I don't have any confirmation of that.
The picture Apache posted is right off the Dallas Poker Store website, and Josh quoted the message... no disrespect to @pokersepp but I’ve never seen a Euro on PCF write in such good English

Are these manufactured by MSK?
They’re manufactured by an Alibaba vendor.
Saying you don't know what he's talking about (when Josh says you spoke about it) is more sketchy than whether or not the plaques are copies btw.
He probably just ordered them from thePokerStore. If he only got the stock in after Josh talked about it, and he didn’t have them on his website before, do you really think he’s the one who originated them?

oh, didnt know all that. I bought those chips with one of my chinese manufacturers. The offered me a design which I chose. Sometimes manufacturers have their own designs and sell it to many others. The plain plaque design is a design which is available for everyone and I chose the word HIGHROLLER to put in but you could also put whatever logo or text you want.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom