SOLD Pharaoh's Cash Set (for Cryptos?) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thyechal

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I am selling a couple of sets to get into cryptos. The first to go is the Pharaoh's.

25c x 150 @Jasap47
$1 x 150 @Jasap47
$5 x 440
$25 x 100 @Six1YaDone
$100 x 60 @Six1YaDone
$500 x 20 @KrisPringle
$1000 x 5 @KrisPringle
$5000 x 1 @KrisPringle

Total 926 chips
Cash: $2785
Crypto: $3000
Shipping: extra

This will potentially be my first transaction with crypto, so I will have some learning to do. Let me know what you have.

Edit: I will split the set if all chips are accounted for.
Edit: all chips are accounted for. Waiting for confirmation

IMG_2825.JPG
IMG_2828.JPG
IMG_2829.JPG
IMG_2830.JPG
IMG_2831.JPG
IMG_2832.JPG
IMG_2833.JPG
IMG_2835.JPG
IMG_2836.JPG

IMG_2834.JPG

Last edited:
not sure if this is officially the first crypto purchase on PCF. However; once the transaction happens perhaps a a story of how the transaction went would be good for recording history and allow others to see how its done.

i also have to ask why is there a bigger charge for crypto vs cash ? the purchaser also has to pay the gas fee...

I am new to crypto, and I see the volatility of it as my biggest concern. And this being my first attempt at crypto transaction, I don't know the process involved.

I am now working behind the scene with another member on another trade. He is educating me on how to make a transfer. I think this trade will be a success...more to come.

not sure if this is officially the first crypto purchase on PCF. However; once the transaction happens perhaps a a story of how the transaction went would be good for recording history and allow others to see how its done.

i also have to ask why is there a bigger charge for crypto vs cash ? the purchaser also has to pay the gas fee...
I paid for dunes with crypto a while ago

Transferring Crypto is a simple process. But coins that are PoW (ETH, Doge, Bitcoin) have higher gas fees than PoS coins like ONE and ADA.
OK, I'm curious adjacent about crypto, can we get some translation on the acronyms here?

OK, I'm curious adjacent about crypto, can we get some translation on the acronyms here?
PoW= proof of work. It is the high electricity usage, high carbon footprint way transactions are verified with Bitcoin

PoS= proof of Stake. A different, much greener way of authenticating transactions on Blockchains.

Top coin IMO here if you wana hold 5 years. Got in at like 9C. Great development going on with this one :)
Agree 100%. I got in a little later, but still under $1 and buying on the dips. Staking it to earn more. I’m hoping it is my early retirement vehicle.

Im looking to put together a small cash set.. I would be interested in

150 1s
200 5s
50 25s

If not spoken for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom