GB Completed PCFDBGB07 - DEALER BUTTONS!!! ACCESSORY CHIPS!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The buttons that I dont need, racing towards me to join the other buttons I didnt need:

don't need?????

Does Not Compute.gif

33 packages going out the door tomorrow (still have about 15 more to tape the shipping label on later tonight).

Only 29 more to go, but they are (in general) the larger orders, so they always take more time than I anticipate.

PMs have been sent with USPS tracking numbers for all of the 33 packages that will be handed over to the post office tomorrow.

I could only get 13 more packages wrapped up tonight, but they won’t be going to the post office until Monday morning because my daughter has two softball practices tomorrow. Gotta do the dad thing. Hopefully I can get the rest wrapped up on Sunday and I’ll be done. No guarantees, but that’s the plan.

As I mentioned before, you’ll know your package is wrapped up and has the shipping label attached when you get the PM with your tracking number.

The last packages for this group buy are going out the door tomorrow. Tracking numbers have been sent via PM to everyone at this point. Thanks again to everyone for contributing to another successful group buy! I’m already thinking about the next one.

45BE0F44-4905-4CED-8282-0B035BABCB08.jpeg

Everything has now been dropped off and scanned by the USPS, and it looks like 8 packages are already delivered! With a LOT more scheduled for delivery yet today.

Other than the 1 package headed to Australia and the 2 crossing the border to Canada, everything should be arriving in mailboxes by Friday.

That's It for Me.gif

Mic Drop GIF.gif

The last package (except for 1 that appears to be stolen by a USPS employee) has been delivered as of yesterday! I'm working on that problem, but it had a lot of items in it, so it's a bit of a headache to get it resolved.

Regardless, another group buy is wrapped up. Thanks again to all who participated. I'll be running a Big Top Poker group buy very soon, and I have an idea for my next group buy that I think a lot of people will enjoy. Stay tuned for my next "interest" thread.

This group buy is officially closed!

Closed.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom