Paulson/Unique 4200 Chip Racks (2 Viewers)

Avomacado

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Anyone in the Southern California area need Unique 4200 chip racks? I reached out to Kathy at Unique, they're $4 each but there's a minimum order of 15. I only need at most 6. $18-23 for shipping to me. Let me know if you want to split an order, with local pickup in Orange County.

I just ordered 30 from Kathy this afternoon… shipping was $31! Too late for me… she said it was already going out. I’m in the LA area.

I just ordered 30 from Kathy this afternoon… shipping was $31! Too late for me… she said it was already going out. I’m in the LA area.
That shipping seems reasonable, those suckers are pretty big!

Anyone in the Southern California area need Unique 4200 chip racks? I reached out to Kathy at Unique, they're $4 each but there's a minimum order of 15. I only need at most 6. $18-23 for shipping to me. Let me know if you want to split an order, with local pickup in Orange County.
I have over 200 of them. Happy to sell you 6.

Where are you located, WW? And are you willing to ship? Appreciate you offering!

Could anyone please point me to Kathy’s contact information? Want to place an order too. Thanks!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom