Cancelled Paulson Sweet Blueberries by the Rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stackme

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Racks of Blue Starburst THC and Cancel Stamps - Paulson Royal Blue.
Chips are used, have a few fleabites, some color variation, and a few chips may be warped. Generally these chips look to be in pretty good sharp condition and all stand on edge, but please see pics for color and condition and judge for yourself. Happy to provide more pics if anyone wants.

These chips are a richer blue than shown in the pics. Perfect for a larger project and might make a nice workhorse or higher denomination option.

Starburst $195 $185/rack - three available
Starburst with cancel stamps $170 $160/rack - eight six five available

Please post dibs indicating which chips you're interested in and shoot me a PM, buyer pays shipping. Thanks for looking.

Blues All racks IMG_2771 copy.jpg

Starburst (three racks available)
Blue 3 racks IMG_2780 copy.jpg

Starburst with cancel stamps (eight six five racks available):
Blue Cancel Racks IMG_2773 copy.jpg

Paulson Colors:
Blue Paulson Colors IMG_2753 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. It doesn't look like anyone else needs Blues so pulling these down soon. Thanks for looking.

No harm meant, sorry! Really are beautiful chips. Just sounds like my wife when she says shes fine and she's not mad about it...she promises...

All are royal blue? I see the initial post you make a distinction between blue and royal blue, but when I look at the Paulson color guide pic you posted (which is awesome by the way, love you can see a side by side compare of the different shades of blue) I don’t see a regular blue. I’m still less than a week old so I can’t buy anyone just curious, I will use the “nooob” excuse if this is a noob type question

All are royal blue? I see the initial post you make a distinction between blue and royal blue, but when I look at the Paulson color guide pic you posted (which is awesome by the way, love you can see a side by side compare of the different shades of blue) I don’t see a regular blue. I’m still less than a week old so I can’t buy anyone just curious, I will use the “nooob” excuse if this is a noob type question
No problem at all and thanks for the question! Yes, these all look Royal Blue to me. I originally referenced Paulson Royal Blue and Dark Blue because these seemed to be the closest colors and I added the color guide pic so folks can see and make their own judgement on color as well - also, there is no Paulson regular blue or Paulson color "Blue". Hope this helps and welcome to PCF!

No problem at all and thanks for the question! Yes, these all look Royal Blue to me. I originally referenced Paulson Royal Blue and Dark Blue because these seemed to be the closest colors and I added the color guide pic so folks can see and make their own judgement on color as well - also, there is no Paulson regular blue or Paulson color "Blue". Hope this helps and welcome to PCF!
Got it! Thanks for the info!

i had racks of these before, i really loved the colour, just couldnt find a job for them in my set. GLWS sick chips great price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom