SOLD Paulson RHC - Legends of the West - 500 chips set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmacette

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello fellow chippers !

In order to free up some money for my cash game set project, I came to the conclusion that I must put to sale this beautiful chip set.
I have 500 Paulson RHC Legends of the West mint chips, as they were only used twice at our home game.
Asking for 1000USD for the set, buyer must pay for shipping. I do not intend to break the set in multiple lots.

Breakdown :
1$ --- 200 pcs
5$ --- 200 pcs
25$ --- 50 pcs
100$ --- 25 pcs
500$ --- 25 pcs

Payment by Paypal
LOTW1.jpg
LOTW2.jpg

If buyer doesn't need all, I'm interested in the $500's, one rack of $1 and I can take also the $100's

I would like a sample set from the buyer
Please!!!!!!
So that the buyer is left with

199 x $1
199 x $5
49 x $25
24 x $100
24 x $100

This is gonna be tough bro, for any buyer.

As well, sorry if I’m being ignorant or an ass, but I am interested, seeing as these are in Canada, but I have no clue who you are and have never seen your handle pop up. How can they be mint, if you have used them in 2 games?
I have 500 Paulson RHC Legends of the West mint chips, as they were only used twice at our home game.
This definition of mint chips is getting used pretty loose around here. The chips look great. Just curious how some of us can make these assessments of mint.

199 x $1
199 x $5
49 x $25
24 x $100
24 x $100

As well, sorry if I’m being ignorant or an ass, but I am interested, seeing as these are in Canada, but I have no clue who you are and have never seen your handle pop up. How can they be mint, if you have used them in 2 games?

This definition of mint chips is getting used pretty loose around here. The chips look great. Just curious how some of us can make these assessments of mint.
No worries
I founded the sample set!!!

No marks, no flea bites, just perfect chips... that's what I call mint chips. They absolutely look perfect. So... call that whatever you want... ;)

I've been a member for 8 years now, I just don't post a lot as french is my first language... Just sold some CDI'05 chips to @BirdCage... he was pretty satisfied with the transaction as you can read in his feedback... If you've got any questions, just let me know...

No marks, no flea bites, just perfect chips... that's what I call mint chips. They absolutely look perfect. So... call that whatever you want... ;)

I've been a member for 8 years now, I just don't post a lot as french is my first language... Just sold some CDI'05 chips to @BirdCage... he was pretty satisfied with the transaction as you can read in his feedback... If you've got any questions, just let me know...
I’m sorry for being rude. I could have PMd ya. Feel douchey now but it’s done.

Do you know if these Legends chips are leaded?

199 x $1
199 x $5
49 x $25
24 x $100
24 x $100

If it helps sell the set to someone, I have more 1, 5 and 25s and a few rando higher denoms. And I don’t like to use mint either, but mine are sharp as F, chalky, and I see no signs they have ever been used at all. I will weigh in on whether they are leaded later (see what I did there?). Lol

They run from 9.3 to 9.5ish so they are definitely in range of being leaded and the time they were made is right, but no confirmation for sure. They have that “leaded” feel IMO.

View attachment 1041925View attachment 1041926View attachment 1041927
Thanks for weighing in ;) (bahahahahahaha…I kill me someties!):LOL: :laugh::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I always felt they were. I had a bunch of these at one time, but I foolishly sold them.

Thing about full face labels, for me, since there is no available feac, it’s difficult to make one and have it look the part.

Anyone running $1/1 or bigger, these are a fantastic deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom