SOLD Paulson Pharaoh Chips - $5's and $500's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

afirst

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have the following Paulson Pharaoh chips for sale.

50 x $5
25 x $500 Sold

Asking $250 $200 USD for the $5's.

Note that I used to be a site vendor on here and for some reason that means you can't initiate a PM. So if you want to PM me just comment in here and I can start the conversation.

I am in Canada but will ship worldwide. Buyer to pay shipping.

Cheers,

both.jpg

Last edited:
GLWS!

I used to be a site vendor but I can initiate a pm. You may want to reach out to @Tommy or another mod to look into the issue?

GLWS!

I used to be a site vendor but I can initiate a pm. You may want to reach out to @Tommy or another mod to look into the issue?
Hey Ethan, I seem to be able initiate PM's no problem, but when others try and contact me first it doesn't seem to work. I should reach out to see if there is anything that can be done to fix it!

If you have one mint 500 that you wouldn't mind selling let me know. Completely understand if you don't want to break it up. If anyone else is reading this and has a single lmk. (also need a hundo) :p

GLWS

If you have one mint 500 that you wouldn't mind selling let me know. Completely understand if you don't want to break it up. If anyone else is reading this and has a single lmk. (also need a hundo) :p

GLWS
If someone else only wants a barrel of the $500's (or only 24 of the 25) then I certainly wouldn't mind selling you a single 500. :tup:

I have the following Paulson Pharaoh chips for sale.

50 x $5
25 x $500 Sold

Asking $250 $200 USD for the $5's.

Note that I used to be a site vendor on here and for some reason that means you can't initiate a PM. So if you want to PM me just comment in here and I can start the conversation.

I am in Canada but will ship worldwide. Buyer to pay shipping.

Cheers,

View attachment 1127887
I like to buy the 50 x 5 chips for $ 200 usd please contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom