SOLD Paulson Foxwoods Cash Set. Housemolds (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyshin

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
In my efforts to liquidate some chips, I have a set of Foxwoods that I need to sell. There is a mix of lion inlays and commemorative inlays. Breakdown is as follows:

$1s (MGM Lion inlay) x 146
$1s (commemorative) x 210
$5s (MGM Lion inlay) x 108
$5s (commemorative) x 100
$20s (Relabeled $2s) x 155
$50s (relabeled snappers) x 20
Dealer button
$2200 shipped

If you have never handled Foxwoods chips before I will honestly attest that these are some of the best shuffling chips out there. I put these Foxwoods on par with my leaded TRK chips as far as shuffling sound and feel. They do not feel like regular THC chips. They are much more buttery. This is what caused me to buy this set, and even buy it back after I sold it.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

IMG_6642.jpeg
IMG_6641.jpeg
IMG_6640.jpeg
IMG_6639.jpeg
IMG_6638.jpeg
IMG_6637.jpeg
IMG_6633.jpeg

Last edited:
Your post mentions a barrel of 50 cent chips. but the label in the photos appears to say $50.

These are really nice and I love that you have $20s instead of $25s. How easy would it be to find another rack of $5s? And more of the pink chips?

If I hadn't just bought the Bahamias, I am would seriously consider this set. It is one of my favorite house molds.

You are probably looking for cash instead of a trade?

Your post mentions a barrel of 50 cent chips. but the label in the photos appears to say $50.

These are really nice and I love that you have $20s instead of $25s. How easy would it be to find another rack of $5s? And more of the pink chips?

Dude. I never noticed that haha. Someone else relabeled them. I thought they were relabeled as fracs. Lol

Id even take just 10 of them Relabeled Snappers if someone else wanted 10 if it went to a split

gladly would take all 20 just throwing it out there if someone else wanted 10 and it went to a split

Id even take just 10 of them Relabeled Snappers if someone else wanted 10 if it went to a split

gladly would take all 20 just throwing it out there if someone else wanted 10 and it went to a split

no splits...there is no reason this set should be split up. Price is low enough for it to stay intact...if it doesnt sell its not a big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom