For Sale Paulson Classics 2700 Piece Set For Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same seller as these…

IMG_5334.png

Its the same style but no I haven't posted any pictures or claimed them to be new . They are in good condition but have been played with .

Pictures of Set for Sale

Attachments

• IMG_7544.jpeg
    IMG_7544.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_7545.jpeg
    IMG_7545.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_7546.jpeg
    IMG_7546.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_7547.jpeg
    IMG_7547.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_7548.jpeg
    IMG_7548.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_7549.jpeg
    IMG_7549.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 193
Hey Man,

Here's some friendly advice that might help you be more successful with your ad:

1) Post pictures of the edges;
2) Declare whether the racks are included (and what type of racks they are);
3) Describe the breakdown in numbers i.e. 600 reds, 600 greens, etc. Pictures aren't always super accurate;
4) Declare whether or not you're willing to split;
5) Post split prices if applicable;
6) Declare payment terms i.e. PayPal F&F, Venmo, etc. This is especially important given the size of the lot and your lack of history on PCF;
7) For a lot this size, provide details on how they will ship, the cost and whether insurance is available;
8) Describe how you acquired them and how long you've owned them. It'd also be helpful to describe how frequently they were used, how they were stored when not in use, etc. This is optional, but for a lot this size, the more information you provide, the more credible you will seem.

GLWS!!

Hey Man,

Here's some friendly advice that might help you be more successful with your ad:

1) Post pictures of the edges;
2) Declare whether the racks are included (and what type of racks they are);
3) Describe the breakdown in numbers i.e. 600 reds, 600 greens, etc. Pictures aren't always super accurate;
4) Declare whether or not you're willing to split;
5) Post split prices if applicable;
6) Declare payment terms i.e. PayPal F&F, Venmo, etc. This is especially important given the size of the lot and your lack of history on PCF;
7) For a lot this size, provide details on how they will ship, the cost and whether insurance is available;
8) Describe how you acquired them and how long you've owned them. It'd also be helpful to describe how frequently they were used, how they were stored when not in use, etc. This is optional, but for a lot this size, the more information you provide, the more credible you will seem.

GLWS!!
Thanks brother , i'm learning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom