Wanted Paulson CDI dealer button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know of any Paulson DB for CDIs, I do know the original button was 53mm and there are a few floating around. The majority of these are remakes and are 60mm. @FordPickup92 and I ran what I believe was the second run of these... unfortunately no spares. I have been asked 50 times! Lol

The 60mm are definitely out there though! Good luck with the hunt!!

Here is a pic from a recent sale from @BarrieJ3
I’m looking for one of these. Just the CDI dealer Button

Attachments

• D30CED6C-BF25-4215-B502-F0B26422A93D.png
    D30CED6C-BF25-4215-B502-F0B26422A93D.png
    634.5 KB · Views: 38
Maybe @FordPickup92 or @Ben8257 would like to do another DB run? I sold all the extras that I have. All I have the min to run 3 tables. And maybe another run of seat chips, bounty chips, etc from a couple of years ago (cough) pleez (cough) and would be in for all the above as would the new crop of CDI peeps as well!

I am not interested in running another, we have everything we need. But it is possible to talk to the designer and maybe get the files so someone else could run them. Can't guarantee it would be a yes, but I could try.

I am not interested in running another, we have everything we need. But it is possible to talk to the designer and maybe get the files so someone else could run them. Can't guarantee it would be a yes, but I could try.
Thanks Ben. I would be willing to run it if I had access to the artwork/files. PM for anything future moving this forward. Thanks bud!

OK y'all, have all the artwork for CDI DBs, Bounty, Rebuys and Seating chips. Just waiting to get quote from BR Poker, yeah, I know they have pricing on the site but I need edge printing on 43mm, 47mm and 60mm blanks. Just want to make sure I get pricing right. I will be posting an Group Buy ad sometime next week once I confirm pricing.

@Tonysquander @DC007 @doublebooyah85 @DRG @PokerLegend @MrCastro127 @horseshoez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom