SOLD Paulson CDI 05 sample set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Hey all!

I've got a CDI 05 sample set for grabs.

Pr0n of actual chips. They are in excellent condition, at least. See pics...(ask for more and I'll happily oblige)
20210502_160219_HDR.jpg

20210502_160259.jpg

$40 SHIPPED (non tracked)
*N.Amercia only*

PayPal Friends please, in USD$

Last edited:
Don’t resist. Just give in! Open your wallet.
Live with no regrets!
I ultimately did just that pretty much. Well, maybe not wide open, but enough to get into trouble at home with the boss.

The only path to amass chips, for the common man, is open wallet, pay now, worry later, deal with angry wife later. It's very important the wife part come at the end. Not before..

I ultimately did just that pretty much. Well, maybe not wide open, but enough to get into trouble at home with the boss.

The only path to amass chips, for the common man, is open wallet, pay now, worry later, deal with angry wife later. It's very important the wife part come at the end. Not before..
Truer words haven't been spoken lol

Buy now, ask for forgiveness later :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You’re saying if I’m not married, I really have no excuse, huh? Isle of Capri $1 update coming soon!
I know if I was not married,

I'd be having many many MANY more chips!

However, I'd lose all my chips in a blink of an eye if I had to choose between having met my wife who has given me family and love, or the chips.

Don't get married.:sneaky::sneaky:

Anyone interested?

I've also received many offers of $30. I paid more than that and I don't think i want to lose money on em!

I put em up for sale because they have no spot for display in my poker room. But happy to put em away for safekeeping.

Last bump on this one, but I'll leave the ad up forever and ever. Lol!

Thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom