Cancelled Paulson & BCC Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie99

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hey all
Looking for a few sample sets. PM me and we can work out a deal. What I am looking for:

- NPS Series
- Paulson 98 CDI $.50 chip
- 2005 CDI (only need $25, $500 chip)
- Noirs
- Crystal Park
- Paulson Fan of Cards
- Blue $10 Paulson Classic chip
- HS Cincinnati primary $1k/$5k/$25k and Secondary $5k/$25k

Would like all the denoms for each if possible

Thanks

Last edited:
I have some of these but am not sure about giving them up permanently. Would you be satisfied with a loan?

Thanks for your reply. Looking for perm as I’m building up sample set collection. Let me know if you decide you want to let go of any of the sets I’m searching for

I'll take a look at what I've got tonight and get back to you. It's mainly the Crystal Parks I want to hang on to :)

Do you have any $.50 CDI Paulson/BCC or a $10 Classic chip? Just need one of each. I can pay $5 per chip plus shipping?

CP’s are gonna be tough to get so not too worried about those. I spoke with fleegman who has a large CP set and even he is hesistant to sell me a sample set so my odds are not good for now. But either way let me know about the other sets I’m searching for

Okay it was the opposite: I do not have any Paulson Classics but I do have one 50c CDI 2005 chip.

From your list I have

Pharaoh 25c, $1, $5
CDI 2005 50c, $1, $5, $100

Is this one of the chips you’re looking for? 1k CDI. Or is there a different version?
598D51E4-81E4-4A46-9AB5-0155BB1D94D8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom