Wanted Paul-Son Color Sample Singles (Address on one side only) New Search (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
As many of you may know, I have been on the search for the salesman color sample set with the Paul-Son address on one side and color name on the opposite side.

I have completed the colors for the 60 chip set although I still would like to replace 13 chips with that currently have color names on both sides. Now to be honest I am not sure if 10 of the chips came with the address on one side but I do know at least 3 of the 13 did. Here is my want list. I can trade for these or I can purchase. I am open to anything!

Three replacement chips needed for 44 piece set
Charcoal, Showboat Grey and Sky Blue

The other 10 that I have but would like the version with the Paul-Son address on one side

Thanks for any help!!
1694486139203.png

Last edited:
I went digging for ya, David, and thought I might have the Canary Yellow you're looking for ... but honestly, the more I look at it the less confident I am. I know the green isn't right, but my sample appears to be between Yellow and Canary Yellow. I'll take another look in the daylight to see if that helps me decide. Stand by for another photo.

IMG_2308.jpg
IMG_2309.jpg
IMG_2307.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom