Cancelled Parks and Limit $1.00 Duke Silver Set/Price Adjustment (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I'm selling my Parks and Rec limit set. There are approx 1050 x $1.00 chips. I'm selling these because the sickness is real. I want to make this a 43 mm Duke Silver limit set. You may ask why? Because I can lol.

I will price this at $740 shipped in the U.S. I will ship outside the US, but shipping will obviously be more.

I'll post pictures later. In the mean time just search for Parks and Rec Duke Silver.

I will sell by the rack at $80.00 shipped per rack.

If someone buys the entire set they will be able to do a one time add on of any parks and rec chips that they so desire.

Thanks for looking.

Bill

Last edited:
This is what I found on:
Parks and Rec Duke Silver chips search
tumblr_m9iy9jIDIp1rxuv7ko1_250.jpg

I will sell individual racks for 100 shipped per rack. Priority will go to whomever buys the most if split.

If someone wants anywhere from 20 to 100 43 mm 25's I would sell them at cost to go with the set. Then you would have a ready to go set!

Prices in the OP were adjusted to reflect the cost of the chips shipped to me from ABC. There has been a small price reduction in the set. I forget to calculate the sale percentages in.

$740 shipped in the US for the entire set

$80.00 shipped per rack in the US. I will only split if everything is accounted for.

B

I didn't expect there to be much interest with it being a limit set and a Parks and Rec set. I will leave the add running until I place my add on order with ABC. If this hasn't sold by that time then I will cancel the sale and force my self to be happy with 39 mm chips lol.

B

bump..............These will only be available until I place my order with ABC. Once that happens these will be off the market.

I will be placing my add on and plaque order between now and June lol..........

My last bump of this sales add. I may be ordering my plaques sooner rather than later (because I'm impatient lol). Once I place the order with ABC, this add is closed.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom