SOLD Park Place Abiatti FULL Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Manzoni

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Offering 5 FULL sample sets - cash and tournament chips - $30 each. Chips are pristine! I forgot to include the $20 chip in the main picture, see the added picture here -

SHIPPING INCLUDED - CONUS ONLY NO EXCEPTIONS

PAYPAL FF (or G&S add $1) ONLY NO EXCEPTIONS

Post dibs here and then PM me. Thanks for looking!

IMG_8178.jpeg

IMG_8179.jpeg
IMG_8180.jpeg

Attachments

• 7EB52A02-B7E7-4D0E-B5ED-9B5E8065C8A3.jpeg
    7EB52A02-B7E7-4D0E-B5ED-9B5E8065C8A3.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Ok just tracked it down - it does exist! I will modify my post to be accurate. Thanks for the catch!

Fixed it. There's a tiny chance I do have the $20s, I will get home later today and check. Until then just assume that what's listed is what I have.

OK I am a moron, I just didn’t include the Chip in the pictures, this is indeed a full set including the $20 chip. Adding a shot here and in the OP.

Attachments

• 357CC92A-47EA-4337-858F-FF757A9C0492.jpeg
    357CC92A-47EA-4337-858F-FF757A9C0492.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 41
@TurboKitty were you only looking for Crown Plaza or did you want to check these out too?
I assume these will feel the same as the crown plaza and it's just the design that's different? I definitely prefer the crown plaza design, but assumed these would at least give me the feel of the Abbiati chips. Am I incorrect in this assumption?

I assume these will feel the same as the crown plaza and it's just the design that's different? I definitely prefer the crown plaza design, but assumed these would at least give me the feel of the Abbiati chips. Am I incorrect in this assumption?
Have the exact same question actually!

I've handled both and the feel is identical

Yes, these are identical in feel to the Crown Plaza chips - they are unique but have a great feel IMO.

I'm in if still available! So these are Abbiati chips? Just trying to get different samples chips and don't think I have any by whatever manufacturer this is.

Yes these are Abbiati chips! There's still two sample sets remaining, you've got one of them locked up - be sure to PM me and we will get it going.

Awesome all sets are spoken for! You can post a backup dibs if you want - once all funds are received this thread will be closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom