Cancelled Paris $1s and now $2s (1 Viewer)

Damn, was hoping to lock up a rack of THC twos.
They’re rhc anyways (the non hotstamp $2s). And you can nab them, there’s plenty out there.

Most people that have a rack have em just to have em to go with their paris set or such, you’ll see em come up from time to time.

I’m hoping to grab at least 5 racks of the hotstamps mint out of paulson boxes for my limit, if it’s easy to get I can grab you a rack at cost next week.

Required prOn:
image.jpg

They’re rhc anyways (the non hotstamp $2s). And you can nab them, there’s plenty out there.

Most people that have a rack have em just to have em to go with their paris set or such, you’ll see em come up from time to time.

I’m hoping to grab at least 5 racks of the hotstamps mint out of paulson boxes for my limit, if it’s easy to get I can grab you a rack at cost next week.

Required prOn: View attachment 1338155
You're right, I just kind of assumed they would be a THC also. Still a very good looking chip with the Gray/Pink color combo.

You're right, I just kind of assumed they would be a THC also. Still a very good looking chip with the Gray/Pink color combo.
word, was super weird to just have that one middle denom be different.

But yeah super fun colors. The pink gets an orange hue after they’ve been in play for a bit, restores to pink with magic eraser.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom