SOLD Paris $1s (3 racks in excellent condition) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Bought these at stupid prices from another member at the beginning of the WSOP last year before it became clear that these were available in larger quantities.

Offering these for $200 USD/rack shipped worldwide. Preference to sell as a lot.

Payment via PP FF, USDC or bank transfer. Can get these shipped out earliest this coming Tuesday (April 18th) as I'm away the next few days for work and Monday is a holiday here.

Condition is excellent, but please refer to photos and judge for yourself.

IMG_8120.jpeg

If you ship these to the states I’ll be up for 1 rack but only if it makes easier for you @cpac54 then I can pay $9 shipping once it’s here in the states.
No problem splitting amongst several buyers, but preference is to ship to one address given how high shipping costs here are for small quantities.

I think I may have found the one PCF member who potentially may be worse at negotiating against himself than I am ;)
Aye, I'm like the magicarp of PCF negotiating.
I’ll take all 3 racks if still available.
Lol good @ ya. Was busy searching racks to see if there was any trade stuff left and too slow in PM.

I'll backup just in case for all 3 racks!

Aye, I'm like the magicarp of PCF negotiating.

Lol good @ ya. Was busy searching racks to see if there was any trade stuff left and too slow in PM.

I'll backup just in case for all 3 racks!
I’m a sneaky grass cutter :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

F339E1E5-D699-400B-9660-1BF3952D63C1.gif

Gives me 18 racks to finish my limit set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom