• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Paintball Marker and Mask (1 Viewer)

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I've loved this gat for a decade. Nothing is stock, pump paintball marker with a well-loved mask. Gun shoots very straight, well kept. Mask has a good condition lens but the strap is pretty worn. It used to belong to someone on a pro team and then I played tournaments for a while, both were very reliable.

It's overpriced on craigslist, make me an offer. Corgi pup not included.

https://athensga.craigslist.org/spo/d/athens-paintball-marker-and-mask/7544506036.html

Attachments

• 20221011_171626.jpg
    20221011_171626.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 20221011_171718.jpg
    20221011_171718.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 101
Apologies, didn't know how knowledgeable people were. Yes, converted autococker. Can use CO2 or compressed air, but not the small 12g cartridges, only the large screwed in bottles.

Unsure of type but it was originally CCM autococker.

All that's needed would be an air tank (most fields would fill CO2 and compressed air, but only give out compressed air; way more reliable) and a hopper which I get free at the field. I had a mini hopper, 50 rounds, but it was stolen and I couldn't be bothered to order another.

Last edited:
Def not black magic. I’m figuring out what model it is for you… said a pro played with it… which pro?

Def not black magic. I’m figuring out what model it is for you… said a pro played with it… which pro?
I appreciate that, no dont believe black magic either, and it came before karnivores. Cp barrel has been incredible, doesnt have the option for the inserts or anything but shoots like a dream.

I honestly forget, bought it off a Chikun Nuggetz player in 2007/08.

It’s an old 2k wgp autococker with a ccm pump kit on it- never heard of that team- I was playing nationally back then and it def. wasn’t a pro team. Nice looking marker tho! Try pbnation to sell it if you don’t have luck here.

It’s an old 2k wgp autococker with a ccm pump kit on it- never heard of that team- I was playing nationally back then and it def. wasn’t a pro team. Nice looking marker tho! Try pbnation to sell it if you don’t have luck here.
Sick! No I assumed a smaller Cali team, guess I was starstruck. I really appreciate this info though, thanks for that.

Thats where I bought it lol, looked it up yesterday and was amazed it still existed.

I miss paintball, we played a lot in the early 2000s. I had a dye autococker that was converted to a pump for some fun. This was back when electros were taking over the tournament market. Those were some good times. I went through paintball guns like I do chips lol

Dye Matrix, Intimidators, Impulses, Egos, Shockers. One of the guys on our team had one of the original ripper intimidators. Those were fun times.

I miss paintball, we played a lot in the early 2000s. I had a dye autococker that was converted to a pump for some fun. This was back when electros were taking over the tournament market. Those were some good times. I went through paintball guns like I do chips lol

Dye Matrix, Intimidators, Impulses, Egos, Shockers. One of the guys on our team had one of the original ripper intimidators. Those were fun times.
Spyder, boa barrels, automags, JT flex masks, Automag R/T, sick ass paint jobs, motorized hoppers, DYE, hopper backpacks, tournaments, honestly electros ruined it…

And we thought paintball was expensive lol
It was when we were younger :)

Shit man, we used to play/practice every weekend. Each person could easily go through a case of paintballs which from memory was like 80 bucks or so? Then there was also the fees for field and air. The constant cost of upgrading gear got pricey as well.

On tournament days I want to say it was like 300-400 or so per person for all the field fees and paintball costs which doesn't include any travel costs or food. Back when my other main priority was going to the bar that was a lot of money lol

It was when we were younger :)

Shit man, we used to play/practice every weekend. Each person could easily go through a case of paintballs which from memory was like 80 bucks or so? Then there was also the fees for field and air. The constant cost of upgrading gear got pricey as well.

On tournament days I want to say it was like 300-400 or so per person for all the field fees and paintball costs which doesn't include any travel costs or food. Back when my other main priority was going to the bar that was a lot of money lol
preach.. if you were playing xball you were easily spending a couple hundred bucks a weekend x3 times a month.. was workin just to play!

We were a little group of players who played mostly 3 man or 5 man paintball. Slowly got into xball as it was new at the time. We mostly played local tournaments but a year or so after I quit the guys went to NPPL Miami.

Our team name was Mythic from Austin. We practiced a lot at Petty's

We were a little group of players who played mostly 3 man or 5 man paintball. Slowly got into xball as it was new at the time. We mostly played local tournaments but a year or so after I quit the guys went to NPPL Miami.

Booyah! We had a 5 man team…psycho groundhogs! I no longer have a logo but it was a pretty awesome groundhog coming out of the ground holding onto a paintball gun.

Right on! I dabbled in 3 man and 5 man. played in a couple of national events including World Cup in Orlando twice. Mostly played local events though. I worked at a paintball field DFWAP for years growing up thru high school and some college. Loved the sport for years then I had to get a career and do grownup things lol. I still have friends that play professionally today that i grew up playing with. Sport has changed a lot over the years but I still miss it on occasion!

Tournaments were great but big games got me hooked, 300 vs 300 with tanks and objectives. I was the pump kid finding angles lol while the MilSim guys wasted boxes of paint to get me there. Good memories, guys!

Is this an old-school paintball thread now?
Screenshot_20221203_085141.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_085215.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_085201.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_085253.jpg
Screenshot_20221203_085229.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203_085229.jpg
    Screenshot_20221203_085229.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20221203_085253.jpg
    Screenshot_20221203_085253.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20221203_085201.jpg
    Screenshot_20221203_085201.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20221203_085215.jpg
    Screenshot_20221203_085215.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20221203_085141.jpg
    Screenshot_20221203_085141.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 19

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom