Ordering Links (6 Viewers)

I'm pretty sure the matrix design decks are an old Modiano stock run. The box says 2014 on it. I would wager these aren't Dal Negro stock.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/127000...rds&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&organic_search_click=1
I'm pretty sure the matrix design decks are an old Modiano stock run. The box says 2014 on it. I would wager these aren't Dal Negro stock.
I think they are. I’ve had a deck for many years. I can’t remember how I got it but I think he sent it to me to try when replacing an another deck that was damaged in shipping. They are awesome.

I ordered my first Desjgn setup yesterday (Classic Victorian, poker size, jumbo index) and got my shipping confirmation today! I read through the detailed art description on the website and I’m stoked to get these delivered.

I somehow made it this long without trying the Classic Diamonds (bridge size, blackjack index). Received my first setups of those today.

I pretty much own at least one of every iteration of Desjgn cards. I have bridge and poker size, as well as standard and jumbo index, on both the older and newer card stocks. All are great, and these Classic Diamonds are great cards (to be expected), but this Blackjack index is what really gets me going. The pips are the perfect size, in my opinion.

If they were available in poker size with the same proportionally sized index, I’d probably never felt another type of card.

I somehow made it this long without trying the Classic Diamonds (bridge size, blackjack index). Received my first setups of those today.

I pretty much own at least one of every iteration of Desjgn cards. I have bridge and poker size, as well as standard and jumbo index, on both the older and newer card stocks. All are great, and these Classic Diamonds are great cards (to be expected), but this Blackjack index is what really gets me going. The pips are the perfect size, in my opinion.

If they were available in poker size with the same proportionally sized index, I’d probably never felt another type of card.
Blackjack index? Hole card peeker compatibility? That'll get me ordering like 12 setups if it's there...

Hey @desjgn finally coming back to this. Just ordering the "Poker Size/Jumbo Index 2 sets" but would like one of the sets to the be the black/yellow Poker sized and the other set to be black/red Bridge sized. Thanks, love the product.

Just ordered another setup of the Gorgon/Sphinx Classic Victorians, plus my first setup of the Classic Circle 4-colors. Looking forward to seeing the 4-color setup.

I will take 2 sets of the Classic Diamond (bridge size, blackjack index) (Dragon/Gorgon)

Do these come in any other colors?

Thank You!
Great @Darthhoodie! On the first post, I provide all links for ordering.

Sadly, only red/black are only available as colors for this set.

Thank you and best regards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom