SOLD Or Trade, Terrible 50 Cent Fracs Relabeled as Horseshoe Cincinnati Nickels (100) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Up for sale is one rack of relabeled Terrible's 50 cent chips. The labels are matted, untextured labels from Gear that were going to go with my HS Cincy set, but I decided to sell off the majority of my HS Cincy set, so I no longer have any use for these. I may keep and re-purpose these if they don't sell, but I'll sell at my cost at $250 plus shipping in a SFRB, CONUS only please. I am no longer responsible for the shipment if sold as soon as they're dropped off at the post office, and I can modify this listing at any time for any reason. Condition is very good to excellent with a few flea bites, but all chips stand on edge and absolutely GLOW. I'll let pictures below speak for the condition of the chips.

Also would potentially be interested in a trade for any THC $1 or $5 with textured inlays or Aztar MO $25 secondaries. Make me an offer if interested!

20191229_205059.jpg

I may just keep these if these don't sell

I'll give this another week or so to sell. I may pull the ad if my Jack's sell. I have an idea of how I'll utilize these if these don't sell before my Jack's do.

Going to the post office tomorrow. Final bump.

I'm keeping these unless someone wants them and sends payment by 8am EST tomorrow morning.

The labels come off easily and can be relabeled to your heart's content to fit your RHC set!

One last, final bump. These are going back in the closet if they don't sell after this bump. I'll cover shipping to make this $250 shipped for the entire rack as my last offer. I'm truly selling these at cost at this point

$225 (plus shipping) for each rack of chips bought off of eBay
$20 (plus shipping) for the Gear labels.

= $245 plus my shipping expenses to acquire each component.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom