Cancelled Or For Sale: Paulson Suits Mold STT Set In Nice Colors (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Up for consideration is a ready made STT set on some really nicely colored suits mold chips. There is some warping and flea bites, most notably on the day green chips, and also to a lesser extent on the canary and blaze chips. Chips are otherwise in great, sharp shape with squared off edges. These are milled and the labels are easily removeable to place your own. One of the green chips is a THC molded chip replacing a fallen soldier during the milling process.

Would prefer a trade, but if anyone would like to buy the lot for $950 shipped, it's yours. Everything pictured except the Matsui racks is included. PPFF only and shipping only to US addresses.

20230615_091708.jpg
20230615_091714.jpg
20230615_091843.jpg

Would be looking for any of the below in a trade:

40 Tiger Secondary Quarters
20 Tiger Secondary $25

60 ESPT T25
20 ESPT T100

If you have any of these and are interested in the chips in this ad, PM me and we can discuss and make a deal. Thanks!

Joe

Bump for the early crowd. I may pull these if there's no interest. Happy to keep them but they'd otherwise be sitting on a shelf here.

Still available. I'll cancel the ad and put these back in the chip cabinet in the next 24 hours if these don't sell.

Back in the cabinet they go. Drop me a line if you're interested any time down the line and I'll consider revisiting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom